Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I like Sweden, it has everything I need and I love the language.

Nice traditions and the majority are friendly.
piratez
Original Post
Do You Like Where You Live?
I've lived in many places, but Las Vegas is definitely the best place I've ever lived. This is the first time in a long time I've been in America, so all these fast food restaurants, convenience stores, malls, and just about everything here is great for me! It seems like Las Vegas is also a popular place for bands play at, so its almost impossible for me to be bored here

How about you?
I really like the little suburban community I live in. Far enough from the big city to have some peace, but still close enough to some nice hangout spots and bars that let minors drink. I live close to all of my friends and my school so that's nice. Also grocery store 3 blocks from my house, always a plus.
I don't like where I live.
I live in a medium city with a really giant industrial port, wich sucks people to the industries. That made me make wrong choices, about studies and life.
So, I was working with something I hated without even knowing I hated. I was studing things I really wasn't interested.

When I get money enought, I plan to move to a bigger city. Far away.
I like the village where I live. somewhere in Loweraustria in village with about 300 inhabitants
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Yes, i just hate the fall and winter seasons. I highly dislike being cold. Id rather be on fire than frozen

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
preparing to go to montreal soon, I'm a little curious about how canada will be
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I live very close to big city and much closer to country. It is really nice there but there are a lot of mad dogs, homeless people and garbage. Also it is really freezing in autumn, in winter and in spring.
meow
I live in paraguay, the exact place where I live is very quiet, its close to South American football confederation, that makes my house more expensive, and the paraguayan soccer team sometimes comes to the confederation.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back