Toribash
Original Post
introduced to toribash?
i'd like to know how you guys found out about toribash, or how you got introduced to it

i was introduced by my friend, he was brown belt, once i started toribash, i achieved 2nd dan before him.

your turn
I was watching youtube videos, searching through Assassin's Creed I found a video about a Assassin's Creed move in Toribash, a guy jumped off a tower with his tori and cut off uke's head with some make-shift hidden blade. I then searched 'toribash' and watched a few videos, it looked like a button basher to me at the time, so I googled it and downloaded it.

For the first few hours of playing I was like what the hell is this and damn that ghost why does the tori keep falling, got super dizzy watching the ghost fall over and over again.

Later on got sorta addicted to it and here I am.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
My bro kept playing it so I got very annoyed so I decided to see what he's playing then i tried it then it got addicting.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
A good youtube friend of mine made videos about it so I decided to try it and I enjoyed it.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
i was downloading free demos on Jeuvideo.com
then i saw Toribash, the dsc said that it was a full game with gore and shits....
so i decided to try it.... when i first saw the decaps and madmans i totaly got addicted
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I was interested in judo. I google searched judo kick and a weird site came up with weirder stuff written in it. It was like extend left leg, extend left knee and stuff. I tried it in real life and failed badly. Then I saw 'toribash move' written at bottom of page. I google searched toribash and found it.
OdinFIN told me about it
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
i have a computer in my course, then i see what are the games in its computer. then my friend play toribash and i say "what the hell is this game?" and "this game suck"
a month later i saw a guy was making replay in the computer course, then i looked at him
and i was like "wtf he is so pro" so i started to play, a day later im very addicted. long story
Last edited by yazid237; Dec 1, 2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: wrong letter
I will be my undoing if i become my obsession
I quit.
I was bored on the computer,i typed in youtube top 10 or 5 pc games.THen after afew min in the vid, it showed toribash.I said omg this looks fun. I typed in toribash in youtube.Then it showed Toribash - millionire From war_hero.Again i said omg this dude is beast...i bet i could beat him.Then i download toribash. Real story
my friend in school introduced me to it, then after a few days, i downloaded it, then my friend trained( and bragged ) me. then i even enjoyed it more, then so, i got addicted.
hey.