Toribash
Original Post
Suicide
I recently thought alot by this topic, I just can't decide if there's something to live for if i got no friends ...
Hard times.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
suicide doesnt end your pain, it transfers your pain to everyone else (your family for example)

there's always something to live for

just find something you wish and fight for it
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
dude i thought about suicide in some parts of my life

but i always had "wishes" to fulfill

almost like a list

after i finish that "list" and my life gets shitty

i guess i could suicide lol since i wouldnt have any regrets

but its up to you

in my opinion find something you want and fight for it
lol wtf are you thinking kasz?
You are still so young...what can you know about life?
Things change with the time,years after year your life can turn similar as you image it,but it depend also by you(would be a lie to say it depend only by you).
I can image that you feel that's is a problem without exit,but it's a bullshit.

You can start working a bit on yourself and trying to see if there is a reason in you attitude that push away other people.If isn't your case,so you need simple to meet different people(not in the places where you go usually), and i'm sure you will find some nice person.
Don't worry:what seem the biggest problem in the world in the present,will be fun after 10 years
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Live for ?
Nothing and no one left to live for for real, I can't even study, my parents are fucked up about that I don't study that much as i should do it, and I'm all alone with my problems.
It's not problem without exit just no one likes me and no one helps me with anything.
I just help all over the people but when i need help or I ask for help no one wants to do anything. no one walks with me on the streets, when i exit the school full of dickheads there's no one that i can talk with.
Emptyness all arround.
Having beer ... alot of this shitty beer.

Like I'm only scared about that what's after the death and what's the best kind of dying.
Fire is shitty
Drowning is shitty,
Cutting veins is shitty
Overdosing medicine, or narcotics is shitty.
Jumping from high is shitty,
Hang yourself is shitty,
cutting your heart with knife is shitty,
getting under the train/bus/car is shitty.
Last edited by Kaszanas; Nov 29, 2011 at 11:12 PM.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Live for ?
Nothing and no one left to live for for real, I can't even study, my parents are fucked up about that I don't study that much as i should do it, and I'm all alone with my problems.
It's not problem without exit just no one likes me and no one helps me with anything.
I just help all over the people but when i need help or I ask for help no one wants to do anything. no one walks with me on the streets, when i exit the school full of dickheads there's no one that i can talk with.
Emptyness all arround.
Having beer ... alot of this shitty beer.

You don't live for your friends or your parents, you live for yourself. If you want my advice, I would suggest to tell yourself to man up when you feel down. That's how I cope with my issues all the time and I've been doing this since I was a kid, and I don't really have any friends ( I chose not to have them simply because I dislike humans in general). And yes, I've had morons in all my grades, including at a university, with nobody intelligent enough to make a decent conversation but I didn't care and I managed to be happy too. If I can do it, anybody can, right?

Also instead of focusing on having friends, try to get a gf, it will help. It is hard when you don't know people, but it is doable if you aren't afraid of failure at first. But hey, what do you have to lose? If they don't like you, they will forget you the next day and if some girl likes you, then you'll be in luck. Win-win situation.

Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Like I'm only scared about that what's after the death

There is absolutely nothing after death, your entire existance will simply be "deleted". Why do you think people are afraid of dying?
Fire - you suffer alot
Drowning - you suffer alot
Cutting veins - emo shit sucks and you suffer alot
Overdosing medicine, or narcotics - since you are high and shit probably you wont feel a thing
Jumping from high - leaves a huge mess
Hang yourself - you suffer alot
cutting your heart with knife - if you have a good aim you will kill yourself instantly
getting under the train/bus/car - leaves a huge mess

but dude
dont kill yourself :/

how old are you?

16/17?

just wait some more years your life will get better
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post

There is absolutely nothing after death, your entire existance will simply be "deleted". Why do you think people are afraid of dying?

There may exist something else than just the deletion of your existance, they may be hell or heaven there may be that if your sould found one body before it may find some body later.
People are affraid of death cause they don't know what's after the death, that's why i panic when i think about such things like beeing deleted forever and ever. Sometimes i can't even feel that i live i can feel/think that I'm a robot that is programmed to do something and it will die just after the expiration date.
Then let me put it this way:

Why do you think people invented the "afterlife"? The fear of non-existance is so great, after you actually comprehend what that means, that people had to somehow lessen it, and so that's how the afterlife concept was invented. Heaven and Hell are just some crappy ideas made to give sense to good and evil in life. If there is no Heaven or Hell, good and evil are both invalidated concepts.

Sure, you can believe that there is actually something beyond our realm, it can make death easier, but I prefer to take it as it is.

Well, you can consider that too, but since everything ( including time itself) has an expiration date, try to make the most out of it and learn to be happy. You can also go ahead of time, since death will eventually come, but you won't feel happy, you won't accomplish anything. Make a purpose for yourself, since that's what you are here for, not something else.