Toribash
Original Post
Asking for 'small' favor from admins...
Well, not a favor exactly, more of a 'trade'. Please, I seek response only from ppl that can actually do this for me (admins and smods). If this thread turns into 'lol-spam-hur-dur' I'll close it.

What I need:
- Bigger avy, or to be exact: option to put bigger image as my avy (more then 100x100 pix)

What I offer:
-Digital art in size of my computer screen max resolution 1680x1050, any kind you ask, basically you just say what you need to be drawn and it will be in full color (or black&white, whatever you like), image in 300 dpi, prepared for printing (PDF file).

And to show my good will I'm ready to make that art before some admin or smod add option for bigger avy to me. I know you guys are trustworthy.
So it will go like this:
-You ask for art
-I make that art
-You pick up your art (PM)
-I get mine bigger avy (if you are satisfied with my work)

In case more ppl answer this call for 'trade' I'll do the art that is easiest for me to make (obviously). I'll announce for which person I'm gonna do the art and then you just wait a few days till I finish it.
In case no-one responds in a week, or thread start to be 'ugly' I'll just close this and kiss my bigger avy goodbye.
If this is braking any rules or is somewhat 'murky', you know how to deal with it.

That's it...
[All posted here cause idk where exactly this belongs]
If you somehow convince an admin for it, people will rage against you and the admin. If you know about 4k name change case of fish and kidmosier, you must have also known about other users' raging reaction to fish and calling it 'unfair'.

But since nobody gives a shit about what users say, good luck with this.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 28, 2011 at 04:46 PM.
I know that these kind of things are payed by TC or real money on PayPal.
TC I don't have, and if I engage myself in acquiring TC, it would take me quite some time for that, much more then to make a painting.
On the other side real money I can't send over PayPal since that kind of service doesn't exist in my country.
There is an option for me to buy ToriPrime, directly from the source, since I'm staff member, but I only need bigger avy, not the whole pack of it.
I think my offer is fair since I'm not gonna trade windows paint garbage for this. I'm making a painting worth the service.
Anyway, if it is so 'bad' thing to do, this thread will be closed, and that will be it.
If you do this what stops people like eeleth or ferrock or other big artists in the community to ask?

Questions like if he got it why can't we.

Or questions simular.
Answer: Nothing.
They can ask. Anyone can ask.
Will it be answered?
That depends of the person who asked and what he offered.

I know some ppl got some things just by dueling some admins/smods. Is this any different? I might fail. Admin/smod could not be satisfied with my work and I could come out empty-handed.
how much would cost what you need in tc?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Hmm.. i remember you had a big avy when you became a stuff member. What happened?

We need a clanPIC from Bojan.. cause i got lazy as beatch.. What do you think about it?
Last edited by nblx; Nov 28, 2011 at 07:24 PM.
I don't see how this could be a problem, it's just a simple trade. Just like trading USD or tcs for it.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Yes.
In this case the value of the digital painting for this service.

To bRuCiA: What do you have in mind?

To nblx: That clan pic job you asked has terrified me with its complexity, that's why I 'skipped' it in the first place. You had like 10 members in it, and some things were really hard to make. Idk... Here is pure honesty: I'm afraid to fail making it, or to make it and not to be of high standard. On the other side, I have this other feeling of... Urge to do it, seeing it all in my mind and it looks so easy, but ITS NOT! I know that the moment that image from my mind start to look different on painting I'll lost my interest and stop in the middle of the job.
I know myself, and its a conflict hard to explain. Its like standing high on the edge and below is the sea. I want to jump, to feel the flow of the wind, but I'm afraid of the height and the cold water.