Toribash
Original Post
Skyrim screenshots.
Post your skyrim screens here.
Was thinking about making a greneral thead to post game content in.
Videos/ screenshots
storys. ect
Since most of us are playing other games at the moment i figured this would give us more of an incentive To post.

My contribution :
Bfbc2 gameplay
Its a bit blury i think that happend when i was messing with the setting in quicktime.
I used fraps / vegas pro /quicktime.
If you have any advice for vegas pro i could use it since im not too sure how to make a youtube proper video with a decent quality.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Yay, you did it!

Sick vid, good to see you're a jack of more than one trade. I'll keep an eye out for some epic screenies.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Here's a picture of my companion in skyrim.

I'm level 29 now by the way.

Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
You pimped that guy out eh? Sexy.
Looks like I'm the only one playing this on the consoles...gotta take a pic of my TV or maybe paint a portrait or make a speed painting of my character, lol.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
speed paint your character XD that actually might be pretty cool. and yea i would have got it for the ps3 today but i didn't have enough :/ all games were 20% off
You don't say?
Spartan lost his skyrim saved game, he decided to cheat his way up to level 80 now.

Just sayin, but if he starts posting pictures of full dragon armor you'll know why :P
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Here's a picture of my full daedric armor
-snip-

Damn you AgentP!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Eh? I had full dragon armor at level 23. It sucks compared to daedric, which took me far longer to make. I didn't know enthrir sold daedra hearts. Also, lol, I gave my dragonplate armor to lydia.

Last edited by Hyde; Nov 28, 2011 at 01:52 PM.
Hoss.
inb4 coc qasmoke
Photography moment

Killed this one awhile ago.

Also jumping in 3rd person looks funny.
Oh on another note if you would like to help me out, please subsribe to my youtube channel and thumbs up a few of my vids :3.
Last edited by thesorrow1; Nov 28, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]