Toribash
Original Post
dual monitor
so i recently notice that my laptop is capable to connect to a monitor(just recently)so i want to make it like one monitor is doing something and the other like playing a game or something.like sharing the same windows but not doing the same thing.does anybody how to do it?
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/orga...omonitors.aspx

Follow the instructions here, it's a reasonably easy process. Be warned once you have introduced yourself to having two monitors to work with going back to one is insanely frustrating. I commonly feel like I am missing a limb.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/orga...omonitors.aspx

Follow the instructions here, it's a reasonably easy process. Be warned once you have introduced yourself to having two monitors to work with going back to one is insanely frustrating. I commonly feel like I am missing a limb.

I know what you mean Fee something is just wrong once you go back to 1 monitor
Anime United
After you've tasted two.. Thre's no going back for one..
Last edited by Dargon; Nov 22, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
somebody should close this as solved before the sexual innuendos start piling up from dargon and fee's comments xD

i keep meaning to go to two monitors
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
I swap between 1,2,3 and 4 monitors constantly. Different things need different amounts of monitors.

I don't really need 4 monitors to play Skyrim or check my emails.
It does help that I built my own screen splitter scripts that let me automatically reshape and move windows (eg move a window to the top right corner, move another to the left side, and a third to the bottom right corner). Personal taste.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."