Toribash
If i'm not mistaken Solax once said that it is allowed to bump old threads
in off-topic so yeah just ask him first
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
It's fine if you are bumping old threads in Offtopic instead of making new ones as long as you can stick to the topic, pose new questions, add new info etc...
This is not recommended in the rest of the community however.

If someone were to bump an 1-4 year old thread, it would result in a infraction right?
Depending on the relevance of the post that you use to bump the thread and the relevance of the thread itself. It probably varies(infraction or not) depending on its worth.

I wouldn't recommend doing it, because most old thread bumps are either outdated and or irrelevant.

For example, I doubt administration would infract someone for adding helpful information to an old tutorial thread.

Even still, its probably better to just make a new thread, possibly stating Added to [Name's] Previous Thread, or something along those lines.
Last edited by Muur; Nov 21, 2011 at 05:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Depending on the relevance of the post that you use to bump the thread and the relevance of the thread itself. It probably varies(infraction or not) depending on its worth.

I wouldn't recommend doing it, because most old thread bumps are either outdated and or irrelevant.

For example, I doubt administration would infract someone for adding helpful information to an old tutorial thread.

Even still, its probably better to just make a new thread, possibly stating Added to [Name's] Previous Thread, or something along those lines.

Is it worth to report someone who has bumped a 1-4 year old thread though? Like if the last post was 3 years ago and then someone comments saying "nice job although you were a bit stiif 8/10"
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
Is it worth to report someone who has bumped a 1-4 year old thread though? Like if the last post was 3 years ago and then someone comments saying "nice job although you were a bit stiif 8/10"

we're talking about the off-topic board, not replays
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Fun fact, they are often referred to as 'necro-bumps'

:3

k

like everyone else has said, bumps are allowed in off-topic, and as a matter of fact if you re-make a thread that was already made you will be shunned.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today