Toribash
Original Post
Mirroring an Head in Gimp
How?
I mean, I can make the half head but I really can't make the same thing on the other side. Thats why I want to flip it. Or turn it around so its the same thing but mirrored. Someone have an understandable tutorial?
M I N I V A N
Hrs what you do is copy the side of the head then flip it horizonaly then after that paste what you just copyed on the halve you didnt finish and wala mirrored head
okay if the head is 512x512

Make a transparent back ground and the halve of the head

Select 512x256 the side of the head that was completed copy it then dis-select the side and use horizonal flip then paste the side of the head you copyed on the transparent part of the head then flaten it and enjoy your mirrored head
If you have one of the sides in transparent, and something you made on the other half...

Just right click the layer, duplicate then after that you right click the image, choose transform and flip horizontally.

Edit: Uploading some images to show you and other who wonder...

First

Secondly

Third

Result

Last edited by Fenris; Nov 19, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Originally Posted by IXION View Post
If you have one of the sides in transparent, and something you made on the other half...

Just right click the layer, duplicate then after that you right click the image, choose transform and flip horizontally.

Edit: Uploading some images to show you and other who wonder...

First

Secondly

Third

Result

Thanks dude! This really helped me!
M I N I V A N