Toribash
Original Post
Colossus
Looks like he hops clans. He left us for Bsns. They just told me, and tbh, i'm kind of shocked.

Says he talked to sorrow/organ. List that absorbs all light?
Hoss.
Huh... weird fella. I'm not all that surprised. I was checking out the Business threads when he joined and apparently he didn't give them any reason or heads up before quitting either.
Looks like it's getting hard to find decent members, eh?
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
yea... that it is... i had a conversation with him on xfire about him leaving but apparently he already left the clan when he was talking to me about it.

i had figured it was only moments before he would join another clan or be back with business again.

i also thought he would leave a thread here but i guess not
You don't say?
I was told to add him so i did .
He was really kind of a bitch about it too he just set a pm on xfire and logged off instantly.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
I say we stick to applications in the future, just to make sure they at least want to be here for more than a day or two, although I know of one member who worked out epically even though he didn't post an app, not all people are the same and some people just hop on the chance to join a lot faster knowing they have a 100% chance of getting in and have to put no effort into it.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
If anyone ever find a potential member etc. Just get them to put an application forward, and dnt just add them to the clan. I know ur ldr but we still need to have the clan to judge them beforehand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Yes, list that absorbs all light please, blacklisted.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
list that absorbs all light. wow spartan, you and ur lyrical sentences <3

edit: Spartan is a faggot for taking hyde's comment (only joking)

/me transferred all his love to hyde.
Last edited by Xtreme; Nov 21, 2011 at 09:55 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D