Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Friends
Would you like it if your best 3 toribash friends actually lived nearby you and you could be real life friends too?
Last edited by FNugget; Nov 18, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
It would be awkward hanging out with a 13 year old, but it would be awesome to have him close. A one legged guy would be interesting to be real friends with, but cool at the same time I'm sure. And the other guy lives a few states away from me, but he's my age and it would be epic if he lived by me.

I think one of the reasons you get so close to guys you meet on the internet though is because you actually don't have to deal with each other in real life. It's much harder to find flaws in a person over the internet. I really don't know. It would be cool to try out for a week in the summer or something like that.
Sure. That would be awesome. Although, when you get close, you get to know each other more, and you might not think the same about the person as you did earlier.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
It would be awkward hanging out with a 13 year old, but it would be awesome to have him close. A one legged guy would be interesting to be real friends with, but cool at the same time I'm sure. And the other guy lives a few states away from me, but he's my age and it would be epic if he lived by me.

I think one of the reasons you get so close to guys you meet on the internet though is because you actually don't have to deal with each other in real life. It's much harder to find flaws in a person over the internet. I really don't know. It would be cool to try out for a week in the summer or something like that.

that third person better be me

also one of my tb friends actually does live in my city, i found out he played toribash because he changed his middle name to toribash on facebook.

;o
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Well, my best friend actually plays toribash.

I wouldn't want MegaCash anywhere near my house because he'd try to touch my sister. Although, it would be cool to meet some people in real life that play toribash.

DrJim is talking about kball, Uric and someone else.(Kind of obvious lol)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
And the other guy lives a few states away from me, but he's my age and it would be epic if he lived by me.

Me for sure!

But yeah I agree, you don't have to deal with the other person on a face-to-face basis so it is much easier to stay friends. But for some people I feel we are even good enough friends for the face-to-face.

For instance, I would love to some day meet some members from my clan who I actually have feelings for(I know it sounds weird but its true). Sometimes I feel they actually share a better connection with me than my irl friends do.

Maybe I'll end up taking a trip to the UK sometime. (Love you Vox, Monobi, Rhaken!)
[spirit]
Yeah, it would be cool. Pidda is only friend who lives in my city. We never had a chance to meet in real life though.