Toribash
Original Post
Re-inventing Evil!
Since we have a lot of active members, I was hoping we could decide what to focus on as a clan. I think we did great with the art stuff, and if we all focus on the art as a clan, we could have something great up and running. It'd attract all the great, new artists and stuff.

What do you guys think?

Want to use that 20k from the art design event to host an event of our own for amateur artists?
Hoss.
I was just about to post something like this one of these days, so needless to say I'm totally on board with this.
Other than the event, what kind of artsy stuff did you have in mind?
Also, the art event seems like a sweet idea.

I'm going to start posting more frequently in our art thread to get things rolling.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
I would have no problem donating an extra 25k if this happens, but what about the tourney that ol' Narb Dog had us sign up for?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
For sure bro, btw how much does platnium forces worth now? if they worth quite a sum of money i'll throw that in too.

<3 art. These coming holiday i'll probably release a few sets and see if anyone is interested.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Ooh, very excited to see what kind of sets you make, I think platinum force is upwards of 30k.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I think platinum force is upwards of 30k.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Want to use that 20k from the art design event to host an event of our own for amateur artists?

Sounds cool.

Anybody got any ideas?
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Indeed a good idea, but you guys should start using IRC more, would be better for future new members, to stop and talk with us. Knowing them before accepting, is crucial.
agreed, i like this idea as well.. we just need to think of an idea on what to have them come up with.

an Evil art event in which other people participate might be good to have them design our clan logo? or just something in general?

perhaps make the most evil creature you can come up with?

re design Mikemikemike (now Mikemikemikemike)?
You don't say?
Yeah.

We should make MikeMikeMikeMike our logo, and a banner for this event. Design the most evil monster sounds like a good event.

We could incorporate fire into mikemikemikemike, having 2 of the heads breathe fire, and giving them all different eye colors
Last edited by Hyde; Nov 18, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
Hoss.