Toribash
Original Post
[B] Buying Flames!!!
I've decided to buy some flames, either PM me with the info or post here. If you don't include a picture of the flame your offer will be ignored. Nothing stupid guys, offer up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

Offer if interested.:3
There are only 2 flames btw. A large flashing body flame and a pure head flame.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Zazo, no thanks. I do like that green and blue one though.

@Others, please post pictures like Zazo did and on't redirect me to other threads. Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Selling a flame for 50k. Zazo already posted a picture of it. It's the left hand flame. The one you like :O
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

The left hand flame is the green one?
Also, lower the price. 50k is too much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

25k =/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Nah.