Toribash
Original Post
So...
If you read my signature it says Inactive until further notice. Yes this is true. I'm going inactive because personally i don't like the way some of the things are being handled around here. I'll be checking in on the clan every once in a while (1-2 times a week maybe but don't expect me to post). I've already been doing this and you all seem like you're doing ok so I figured I'd go ahead and announce it to everyone. Maybe one day I'll come back but its not looking good right now.
Had a good run and its time to call it quits. Cya everyone.
Also im in irc pretty much all the time so come in there if you need to talk to me.
I'll probably do the same as to turning twords IRC.
Me and Set have actually been discussing this for quite some time.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Fucking great. Nearly every mod or higher rank fella in the clan is dying to boredom.
Well, good luck.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
its true we all are bored about hat game... i really understand you set... or maybe nick96
it was great time to play with you, i am afk to but that is nothing new... is nice to see that clan still alive. And i have to say then that clan have grate story, we are really old clan but we aren't super big one, we showed the way for others on so may ways.
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Not me ! I'm staying right here Clayspade.

Thank god.
I don't really play the actual Toribash anymore, I just like hanging around.
I'll someday get interested in tb again. I hope.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Clayspade: Same here. Although, for some reason I can't seem to play it! I used to be able to, but now when I try to run it, it just shuts down D:!
i used to enjoy the community but recent changes have pushed me away so i might be back one day but as for now its still off