Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Market Squad think about recruiting more active members?
Yes
1 Votes / 50.00%
No
1 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
MSquad Recruitment Plans?
Well, I was wondering if the Market Squad is coming up with plans to start another recruitment event type thread. I'm asking this mainly because the only active Market Squad members that are almost on every day are Gum, Thorn, and Toast, other than that I don't really see any of the others. I think some new MSquad members could help with keeping the Market free from spam and such.

So, if you have any plans or what not, let us know. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion, so I'm going to add a poll along with this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
We recruit if we need people. You all voting on it and deciding we need to recruit wont make us recruit.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, I understand. I'm just curious if I'm the only one who thinks about this, mainly because there's seven MSquad members yet the ones you see active are only three of them. Tempo also posts every now and then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
There were recruitment a few months back

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It is NOT of your concern what Market Squad does or does not do. It is also NOT your concern about what members are active. If you have a problem contact an admin or post in the Complaint Box(dealing with a MS members' inactivity).

Also, you may think certain members are not active but you are forgetting a few things;

They are not all the same time zone as you.
You don't view EVERY single post/thread in the market boards.
Who the hell are you to even publicly question their activeness?

My advice to you is contact an admin with your concerns. You can also try to apply for a position if you feel yourself fit.

This thread is being closed.
[spirit]