Toribash
Original Post
aqua ..
I dont know why some people sells aqua dq above 100tc? in torishop it costs 100tc only...
stilk people wants to buy the higher one...is it because they are lazy?
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
They can sell it above 100 tc, because it is sold out in the Torishop which increases its value.

A little exampel :

Lets say you bought 4 Baseball trading cards for 10€ (2,5 each) and the ywould be sold out after that.
When people want to buy them now they can only buy them from somebody who own them like you.
So you want to make profit out of it and you sell every card for 10€ and the people who buy them will pay that price cause the got now other ways of getting this card.
Originally Posted by GTreloaded View Post
They can sell it above 100 tc, because it is sold out in the Torishop which increases its value.

A little exampel :

Lets say you bought 4 Baseball trading cards for 10€ (2,5 each) and the ywould be sold out after that.
When people want to buy them now they can only buy them from somebody who own them like you.
So you want to make profit out of it and you sell every card for 10€ and the people who buy them will pay that price cause the got now other ways of getting this card.

hehehe thank u bro....

thread may close
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
That's a one solution, but some people also give some items ridiculous prices hoping that someone would be stupid enough to buy items for stupid prices or accidently buy the item since as far as i'm aware you don't get any refunds for accidental purchases.
It's All About Expansion
They are assuming someone will just search for it, see it, and buy it without any research.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
That's a one solution, but some people also give some items ridiculous prices hoping that someone would be stupid enough to buy items for stupid prices or accidently buy the item since as far as i'm aware you don't get any refunds for accidental purchases.

yep, if some1 clicks one of these
sucks for them
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard