Ranking
Original Post
turnframe ghosts
can somebody please tell me what these are? and if they are buyable? ive heard people talk about them, but never understood what they are.
Turnframe ghosts?From what I know it is prediction ghost and it appears when you want to do a move,but as it seems it isnt most likely in this case.
If you are referring to the little circle that has two colors if you play multiplayer and they slowly drain,well you can find those on the shop.
I play games and lift weights.
Ok i think there may be confusion.
Turframes-the amount of frames in each turn/space. e.g. aikido 10,20, 30 50 etc; judo 70

Ghosts-the toris predicted path of ur tori
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Ok i think there may be confusion.
Turframes-the amount of frames in each turn/space. e.g. aikido 10,20, 30 50 etc; judo 70

Ghosts-the toris predicted path of ur tori

Pretty much that,the "name" which was given by you makes a little confusion

Also,please be more clear on what your point is,I can't quite figure it out.
I play games and lift weights.
You mean the collector item?
If i'm not totally mistaken there's some item called turnframe ghost or something, dunno who has it or if i even remember right but whatsoever if there is such item(s) it doesn't work ingame and is just a collector as far as i'm aware.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
You mean the collector item?
If i'm not totally mistaken there's some item called turnframe ghost or something, dunno who has it or if i even remember right but whatsoever if there is such item(s) it doesn't work ingame and is just a collector as far as i'm aware.

:o
i see the light.
Well i guess ive learnt something today.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard