Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Two things
1. I wanna have some sort of tourney or competition sometime next week, was thinking of 5k/2k/1k prize money for 1st/2nd/3rd... Not sure what kind of event it should be... Replay competition or combat tournament... Suggestions?

2. Anyone got a mod they'd like to see made? I don't like to blow my own horn, but I'm pretty good once I get down to modding...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
1. during weekend or weekdays? what dates?

2. Maybe a cliff fight... where you are on a side of a wall with a SMALL walkway sticking out for you to walk/fight on.

like that, except high in the sky.
Last edited by Samule; May 6, 2008 at 03:58 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Id say weekend is better for tournament. And for mode, at least no tk/wushu and i think judo is goddamn boring mode(sambo bit too for the same reason), so maybe classic? Classic is like tk, but no boring snapkick vs snapkick situations and its just more brutal and hectic.

For mode, id like a good swordmode, like no one i have seen is good. If you are good modmaker, then please make mode that has short sword in one hand, and some kind of small shield in other. And if its possible, it would be nice that the sword wouldnt screw anything it barely hits like twinsword modes etc do, but it would still be more powerful than normal puches or kicks. I dont know if this is possible, but something between normal fist and lightsaber in terms of cutting power would be awesome. Shield shouldnt be too hard to make.
You know what would make TK interesting? (or any mode for that matter) just having a flat vertical block inbetween the players. It would block all the snap kicks, and frankly make it quite challenging.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
You know what would make TK interesting? (or any mode for that matter) just having a flat vertical block inbetween the players. It would block all the snap kicks, and frankly make it quite challenging.

joke?
Tai Chi. No discussion.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]