Toribash
Original Post
Hallo!
I believe I am the new guy, which means I get to make a thread

Anyways... ya, I am the new guy. Senior in high school, I make a mean omelet, and I like mudkipz. I used to be in [Evil] back when I played TB 2 years ago, so it's good to be back to such an awesome group.

And I know there are quite a few Canadians in the clan: (Not my case here) I'm from Norcal, so expect me to say hella alot (as I should be pretty active on the forums).

Your turn: ask me some questions, hit me with your best shot... fire awaaaaaaaay!
Last edited by Naturalist; Nov 7, 2011 at 04:28 PM.
Welcome back to the clan.
Me and AgentP are both Canadians, so expect us to say "eh" and "forgetaboutit" a lot. First one because we are stereotypically Canadian, and second one because we secretly wish we where Italian...

Anyways, you should get yourself a sexy avatar and then go and post in the "Hobbies" thread ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
mudkipz eh?

Sounds like a vital piece in the BIG THINGS that have been happening around here. Welcome back mate, enjoy yer stay.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Welcome back to the clan.
Me and AgentP are both Canadians, so expect us to say "eh" and "forgetaboutit" a lot. First one because we are stereotypically Canadian, and second one because we secretly wish we where Italian...

Anyways, you should get yourself a sexy avatar and then go and post in the "Hobbies" thread ;)

...Ilovecanadians...

And I must get on the sexy avatar, it must be the sexiest of them all!
Welcome naturalist!
lets ask some cliche questions... what hobbies do u have? funfact:AgentP And Jebus fucking hunts with crossbows :L
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Haha, ya, I saw that in the hobbies thread, pretty badass.

As for hobbies, hmm. Cooking, gaming, lots of guitar, I spend lots of time on my dog, and partying. I think that pretty much sums me up.
Interesting how you listed cooking first...

Btw what kind of dog do you have?

Also welcome and such.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Are you a female? /sexistjoke
haha jokes jokes . I tried to play guitar but i gave up after 3 months.

failwhale.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D