Toribash
Original Post
Explain Betting...
Yeah, I've never been into a betting room and want to know before I do, Like just the basics of who I bet on Etc. please help...
  • You can only bet on the first 50 frames of a round
  • If only you bet, you cant win anything but you can LOSE your bet
  • If many people bet on a tori (The "favorite", who is more likely to win) the earnings are smaller, so the less people betting on someone, the bigger the cut.
You press /bet tc amount player then if people bet on the other player than you and your guy wins, you get a percentage of tc. But if you were the only one to bet on the guy and he wins, you get all the tc that was on the other person.
Originally Posted by tato64 View Post
  • You can only bet on the first 50 frames of a round
  • If only you bet, you cant win anything but you can LOSE your bet
  • If many people bet on a tori (The "favorite", who is more likely to win) the earnings are smaller, so the less people betting on someone, the bigger the cut.

Heh.

Ok let me explain.

Betting is when you wager a amount of TC on a certain player. You win money based on how much is bet on the other person. Its a % based prize split.
For instance if there is 100k on Tori, and I'm gonna bet on Uke ( the other player ) And lets say someone put a 40k bet and a 10k bet on Uke, If i placed a 50k bet that would mean i would recieve 50% of the profits if Tori lost. Thats assuming no one else bet. ( Also factor in /house that takes a small % )
And you can set a bet timer. ( IE /betframes 80 ) so in the first 80 frames you can bet, after that no betting.
piss