Ranking
Original Post
How accurate is this TC/USD exchange rate?
I found this via google:
http://firstmetaexchange.com/exchange/form/USD-TC

Is this an accurate way to figure out how much your tcs are worth, or how much you could sell them for?

Any answers appreciated, I realize I can't sell tcs until I have 500,000 anyways, so I'm just wondering.

For example, it says I could sell 500,000* tcs for $70.47:
Screenshot

or are these some kind of toricredits I've never heard of, because apparently FMX is buying.
Last edited by Spartan094; Nov 6, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Not really, seeing as 50.000TC is not worth 70 dollars at all.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

FMX is a company that does ingame/real-world currency exchange systems that Nabi was looking at working with a year or two ago.

As such, it's a little outdated.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Not really, seeing as 50.000TC is not worth 70 dollars at all.

500,000*

Nabi sells 250,000 for $99.95, but I'm still looking for the validity of these conversions.

EDIT: Above posts ninja'd me, I understand now. Thanks.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
I bought 20k TC for only like 15000 Ruiah, which is about 1.8 Dollars only!

the things change by country joker has a good source to buy and sell tc because he's currency is lower then europes/americas is... he could buy and sell lots!and make a fortune like missuse did have a nice day ~nino
Back on top
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
FMX is a company that does ingame/real-world currency exchange systems that Nabi was looking at working with a year or two ago.

As such, it's a little outdated.

Wait, but does this mean I can still sell my tcs at this inflated price to them? I'm unsure how this service works.
it works like this the lowest price best customer number bigger pirce = result = Nothing...(i think) ask missuse for more help
Back on top