Toribash
Original Post
iam back :P
Organ i just got unbanned exactly now, i dont know who u told that i got unbanned earlier, or maybe i didnt noticed it ..

also how i said , a couple of times, all what i said to spartan was truth , i dont lie ,why should i lie theres no reason for , i hate people who trade accounts for myself, i just gave thedevill to zazo , cuz i wanted someone ,who i can trust and who can take care of thedevill, while my break from tb,that is the reason i got banned cuz some idiot thought i was trading accounts ,i wouldnt anyone ever let touch thedevill, never .. cuz its my account and i want to reach with it by myself, and not by the help of someone other,,also i didnt knew it wasnt allowed to give someone ur own account to take care of ...
some bitch reported me for trading accounts, although i wasnt actually trading...

this is the story , and if u dont believe me its not my problem Agentp, this is anyways Non of ur Concern why i got banned, thats my private problem , care about urself and leave me alone pls,except u have srsly some psychic issues to need attention, then im srry for u..

and what u said is bullshit , i followed u ,, sure i have nothing better to do as following u to ur servers, i just wanted to tell u what happened finally , and u didnt listen me , and acted like a 4 year old kid , hold his ears closed to dont must hear his mother, then u kicked me , not like u said , besides the first time i ever met u , i didnt even talk to u ,or type or anything , and u kicked me for no reason after i got the 5 streak in ur server , and u got mad about , and now u talk to me like u would know me since years or something , u said ima persistent bastard, thats a nice way to talk to his clanmate really..,especially cuz u have no reason for, cuz u dont know anything about me , except my belt, i dont know if u just bored or something , but the way u act dont brings u far son ,maybe to the next hospital....
also im trying hard to ignore u , cuz ur a pretty mean person , and i dont wanna get brainhurted,considering about what the fuck ur problem is...

also how i said im back yay :3

i talked with Fish and he unbanned me,awfully i lost my holy flame from jire , but better then get banned forever for a little thing , im glad i didnt got kicked from Evil i pretty like u guys,well the biggest part , and i would like to stay ,more years in Evil ,except if u dont want me to stay ,ofc ill become active again and post etc,what i actually started..

~ dev
Last edited by thedevill; Nov 6, 2011 at 04:43 AM.
The Sleepy Beast
Yeah i kinda vomited and ate my vomit from the grammar too :/
also write up a tl;dr in the end so i don't have to read the whole thing next time haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
i really don't know what happened so i'm going to leave this one up to majority vote. it's not the getting banned that bugs me it's the conflict between members in this clan that bugs me so to be honest i want to hear from those who do or do not want thedevill in evil and why.
You don't say?
Like I said in the other thread, I couldn't care less about the ban either. The kids just got some major attitude problems. You should see the PM he sent to Agentp. Full of elitist bullshit, some crap about how he's 20 and could get him banned from all the servers because he knows people "higher up"...
Yada yada, no way I want him here.
We're a chilled and friendly clan. He doesn't belong here.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by AgentP
Sup organ, I was thinking of ending this gay situation with the devil once and for all because I've had enough of him following me around in servers and making no sense, like I mean I'd be cool if he had anything relevant to say but I can't understand the guy and when I ask him to say something again or 'what do you mean?' he just gets mad and says how 'im his member' and how hes 'in clan e vil and i should not kick him' just getting super iritating, he even does this crap in random servers, not just my own servers. And the thing that pisses me off the most about this guy is that I kicked him twice and once was when he wasn't even in evil and the second time it was because he was whispering me and I couldn't understand him and was about to make the server private and now I've just been leaving the server instead of kicking him and never flamed him or trolled him like he says.

Also this:

my pm

his response

The gay thing is, were is he getting all this? 'Get informations about the bullshit you is talking' I never said anything to him about how he got into evil or something, but he keeps saying I should stop flaming and trolling him when the only thing I did was kick him from a server one damn time, like can't he just drop this shit and move on?

Just wanted to say all this because I doubt I can co-exist with this guy if he's going to keep ranting on and lying just because he's butthurt about being kicked from a server. I can see what he's trying to do though, make me seem like some crazy little kid kicking and ranting at the poor lil 20 year old guy who cant speak a word of english, how tragic, its getting retarded and if he actually had some proof to the matter I'd welcome him to reporting me, but he doesn't because I didn't do shit. Besides kick him once or twice.

^^
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Dam, the truth has been revealed. I guess his hostile response to AgentP has backfired aye? haha.

I don't get it. Why call yourself 20 year old when you are so immature about such a little problem? And also from the PM you seem VERY arrogant too.
My views have changed a lot since u joined. i hope u revise it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
yea, after reading that i'm not sure he should even get another chance. his threat is what i dont like, not because it's going to happen (because it wont lol) but because i don't want immature members in our clan. the threat he made shows just how immature his actions are.
Last edited by Organ; Nov 6, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
You don't say?
Dude AgentP i seriously dont know whats ur problem , if someone has personal issues, then this would be u , cuz , i trying to be friendly to everyone, and never insulted u ...u hate me since u saw me the first time and i dont even know why, i just response in the way u acted to me , also u said if i would be a Clanmember u still would kick me , isnt that what u said ,pittyfully i didnt taked a screenshot .

The way u act to me the way i act to u , although i think u was planing anyways to get me out from Evil since i joined , arent u , i can tell this by ur first post to me ...

u kicked me although i only wanted to explain to u what happened,.. besides u asked me in the server before "why i got banned" and i wanted to tell u
,and while i explained it , u said
dude pls shut the fuck , god shut up , shutup ...then u oped someone who banned me ...

but the funny thing is still , i dont know what u want from me lol,i dont gave u a reason to hate me, except if u hate me because of my existence....

so ,ok guys vote if u want me in or not , compared to u agent i can stand with u even, when ur pretty anyoing to me ...

But if it harms Evil , when im a Clanmember ,or destroys the harmony inside the Clan , im ready to hold back , and leave it ...
The Sleepy Beast