Toribash
Original Post
Super Street Fighter 4 (Arcade Edition)
So, I searched a while and couldn't find a thread about it, so I figured I'd post about it.

Basically, SSF4 is a fighting game that takes place within a 2D plane, showcasing 39 different characters and 22 maps. It was released back in April 2010, but the Arcade Edition DLC came out a few months back.

Made by Capcom, and, yeah. The game's generally acknowledged as one of the best fighting games out there, due to its very detailed fighting mechanics and the ability to essentially specialize in any character and make it yours.

The trailer showing features ingame:

A really long gameplay example:

SO, thoughts?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
i've played

its really cool but its not my favourite fighting game

SF4 isnt a "hand-to-hand" game

you are always using special attacks instead of normal punches or kicks

my favourite characters in ssf4 ae are: Cammy, Evil Ryu, Oni and Ken
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
This is one of my favorites, but not my only one. Pretty big fan of the SSB series here xD

But yeah, I like to main as Makoto, Sakura, Cammy, or C. Viper(still learning with her).
Some games are better in 2d i don't like 3d street fighter i used to play it on DS when i was small. it was really fun.
played it before in some internet cafe mostly every internet cafe here has that game wait for a sec is that Pc or playstation?
[PsY]Forever | I luv my friends :D
It's Playstation, PC, and Xbox 360, I think.
I got the Xbox360 Version and its really funny.
Im training each character and mastered so far : Ryu,Ken,Guy,Abel,Yuri,Dhalsim and Akuma.
Great game, really great. The pace is fast and frantic, but a large amount of strategy is (supposedly) involved as well. Don't know for sure about the AI though, it's generally pretty daft. :U

I'm a Dudley guy myself (i mean come on, British gentleman boxer? SOLD), and although i have a long way to go if i want to call myself any good, i still enjoy punching stuff with him. Guy is also pretty fun, but i suck at using him. :P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Well, for all interested in playing for 360 hit me up.

Just a warning though, I'm no pro xD
I've been waiting so long to make or amke someone make this thread.
I'm currently saving up to get a custom case and then I'm going to padhack it.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.