Toribash
Original Post
There hasn't been much activity on the forums last few days.

Check in here an your safe if you dont check in within the next 24 hours you will be PM'd for an reason.

We only want active members if not on the forums be it ingame, if not ingame be it on the forums. ;)

NOw check away!

Hamade - Checked

Blam - Checked

ashaltaf - Checked

A0Xr - Checked

IceShadow - Checked

Screaam - Checked

Millie - Checked

Now that we are at this point. All members that have checked in view the non-stickied clan pic thread and the non stickied replay submission thread.

also Blam dont Sticky this!!!
Last edited by Hamade; May 9, 2008 at 12:54 PM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
ohai thar
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Not that active than last time.Iīve been lot with my band i have a band.Writing songs.Hanged out with girls.And been in detention ībout 3 hours last time.Broke big glass.>.>.Well it seems like my interest on this game might go or come more interest.I dont know atm.If i will not play anymore i will pm you.Well you can add Screaam-CHECKED!
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Ok screaam I understand. BUt yeah there are only a few people that actually listen to what I say, you are one of them togheter with A0Xr. So from now on there will be an new rule check it out. ;) Also we are gonna have to pm the members that havn't checked in .
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
As you guys see I havenīt played almost in 3 weeks.Well theres some part of me what would love to play the game.And the other part wants the ordinary things I do these days.Well I try be some active.I dont wanna get out from this good clan.Maybe I have to Take A Few Shots<----I dont mean real bullets neither b00ze.I mean I have to make myself play a lilī bit and see where the interest is going.To the ordinary stuff or the game.Maybe to both or to nothing.I have been frustrated,angry and other mad stuff.Dog died bout 2 weeks ago.And the man who over ran the dog wants us to pay him 400 euros<--about 450 dollars.For his car injuries.Well we paid 1k for the dog.So I was so angry that I wanted to find that guy and punch him couple of times.And say Fuck Off Bitch.And gimme the money for the dog.What you think guys?Do we pay for the car or he from the dog?Is that right to pay from car what he broke at overrunning our dog? Which costīs more Dog or Car?Which one is more important? When you drive on to dog its like a murder.You cannot kill anybody by accident right guys?Help Me,Guys!I dunno what to do.Iīm over too frustrated to this life.I really want a lil bit support from you....
~Screaam
BTW look up to down this post it is the longest post ive ever posted :P
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Originally Posted by Screaam View Post
As you guys see I havenīt played almost in 3 weeks.Well theres some part of me what would love to play the game.And the other part wants the ordinary things I do these days.Well I try be some active.I dont wanna get out from this good clan.Maybe I have to Take A Few Shots<----I dont mean real bullets neither b00ze.I mean I have to make myself play a lilī bit and see where the interest is going.To the ordinary stuff or the game.Maybe to both or to nothing.I have been frustrated,angry and other mad stuff.Dog died bout 2 weeks ago.And the man who over ran the dog wants us to pay him 400 euros<--about 450 dollars.For his car injuries.Well we paid 1k for the dog.So I was so angry that I wanted to find that guy and punch him couple of times.And say Fuck Off Bitch.And gimme the money for the dog.What you think guys?Do we pay for the car or he from the dog?Is that right to pay from car what he broke at overrunning our dog? Which costīs more Dog or Car?Which one is more important? When you drive on to dog its like a murder.You cannot kill anybody by accident right guys?Help Me,Guys!I dunno what to do.Iīm over too frustrated to this life.I really want a lil bit support from you....
~Screaam
BTW look up to down this post it is the longest post ive ever posted :P

Wow that's a lot of stuff. About the dog, either no one should pay anything or he should pay for the dog imo.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over