Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Veb,Who is he? : /
I have been playing toribash for a short time only, and some people are talking about a guy named Veb? that he did something bad ansd got banned or something? can someone explain to me who and what he did?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
He was the forum developer of toribash.He contributed a lot for this community then toribash got hacked and many people say that Veb was the one who hacked it. Veb left toribash ages ago and he's known as the Pringles Guy
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Oh, poor guy. anyway thank you
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
veb joined toribash after hampa invited him to be a game tester. Then he made the forums.
Hampa made the game, veb made the forums.

Eventually the forum got "hacked" but what actually happened is veb deleted the data file or something and hampa had to back it up to an early state.

Still don't know what his motive was though.
Aka jusmi.
From what I know veb got married or something and left, and that some guy named vladcasl was the one who hacked the forums. But he's the one who made the forums, his account was even made before hampa.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Veb, he brings back so many fond memories of this game. Back when Clans were just community interaction, i tried creating my own clan and veb was against it, oh he hated me so much. Thank you for letting me know where he went, I'll miss him ;)