Toribash
Original Post
i'll miss you guys...
im sorry...but i've decided to quit toribash...things arn't doin so hot in my life...school for one...is kicking me in my ass...and toribash is well...just getting boring...ive had some GREAT memories with this clan...and a great first toribash clan...geez...ive been in this clan ever since two weeks after i started playing toribash...when i was a brown belt...ill miss you all...and you might see my on some times when i bored...so yeah...we might run in too each other some time...i hope unce continues on to be a great and successful
clan...and keep ACTIVE, dont get down because of me or any members leaving, but yeah...my friend has re-invited me to an old game i use to play and was..pretty good at too...but ive been playing that for the past week now, and its been kicking me in my ass this whole week...thinking rather i should quit toribash...because im a person who ONLY focuses on one game...but yeah...im sorry too leave guys...but my decision is made...
no hard feelings...
peace guys...
I really liked you too

Sorry to see you have to leave because of school, but hey, there's only 2 weeks left (for me that is :P), although I have no idea how long it is for you.

I hope you improve on the other game, and mind telling us what game that might be?
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
You honestly wouldn't want to know... I guessed, got it right, and now I have this urge to slap him...
Since when did I become Asian?
Im not really suprised, wont say im not saddend, but can say im suprised.

I've come to and understanding that this clan isnt really the concrete definition of a clan. We are not a "band of brothers" who "toughen it out through thick and thin", no. We're a buncha teens just playing the game with other freinds when we have the time.

To be honest, we really shouldnt call UNCE a clan. Maybe the original roster, with its original intentions was suitable for the titile of Clan, but we arent, and thats O.K.

We should officially end UNCE, in rememberance of the members left, lost, and forgotten. And become something different, less permanent, and with less of an Alleigance that a Clan is supposed to have.

Anyone else in favor of offically Ending UNCE?
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Originally Posted by Aviator
Anyone else in favor of offically Ending UNCE?

Are you serious? Look at the other clans, they have people leaving. Yet, do they take in to consideration of ending thier clan JUST because some people have left? No, they don't. They go on, and live. Yet, when something COMPLETELY distasterous has happened, then yes, they might.

So, I say no.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
I say no, but at the same time goodmonkey, when other clan members leave from clans it's usually just like once in a blue moon... In 4 months we've lost about half of ours...
I understand how there can be misunderstandment, but just take into consideration that, this isnt (like JD said) a thing that happenns every once in a while, hell I would even take a loss every 2 months IF we were gaining steadily.

I think we all know its gonna come to an end evenutally, at the current rate sooner than later. I just say we reckognize what it has been, so were remembered for the positive implications we have had. Instead of a sharp crash to the bottom as it is apparent in its current trend.

Understand though, no matter what the outcome, this is serious consideration. Im not just being ol' Pecimist Asshole Aviator im lookin in the best interests of the legacy of UNCE
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Aviator... you really wised the fuck up d00d .

I see where you're going, it's sorta like the samurai and seppuku (belly slitting) which they do to maintain their honor.