Toribash
Original Post
[REBELLION]

A while ago I knew some people...
They were awesome. Then one day they made
a stupid mistake leaving anyone who disagreed behind.
I wasn't going to take that any longer. I then instantly decided to form a group of fighters.
They rebelled against me, so now we are doing the same to them. I am starting to take my issues into our own hands.
Anyone who gets in our way, we will not hesitate to act against. No one has faith in us though, as a matter of fact my best friend joined the traitorous clan "fyre".
The clan Pulse is what I signed up for and helped found and lead, they can't just go and change it!
So now we're fighting for a way to help get revenge on that clan and bring it to its knees!
I will train my clan mates to be able to fight off anyone who will try to stop us. Once they're over with we will move up the ranks and become a respectable clan. If you wanna side with us?
Ok join we would love to test your strength. Just stay on my side if you are in another clan we will respect you and you will respect us.
Rebell with us NOW!

Our requirements are simple:
Blue belts or higher(if your amazing and under a blue belt post 2 replays).
Try to stay active in our thread.
Why do you deserve to rebell?
What are 3 of your biggest issues?
What belt are you?
What qi are you?
What do I need to know about you?

[fyre]
Orko

LEAD REBELLER- TOPSOFWOW

CO-REBELLERS-CALLANKID

GREAT REBELLERS-

GOOD REBELLERS-2muchpower

OK REBELLERS-

NEW REBELLERS-

REBELLER WITH THE MONEY!-RBANKER

Killthecook
Lopsin
Obomination

GET BANNERS AND START CLAN [ X ]

GET 5 MEMBERS [ ]

GET 10 MEMBERS [ ]

GET 15 MEMBERS [ ]

GET UNOFFICIAL CLAN TAGS [ ]

GET OFFICIAL TAGS [ ]

WIN A CLAN WAR [ ]

HOST A CLAN WAR [ ]

WIN 5 CLAN WARS [ ]

NO SPAMMING WHATSOEVER!

USE /INVADE UNLESS SUBMITTING A JOIN APPLICATION

NO TROLLING

BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE

NO BEING NOOBY IN-GAME

TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT

EQUAL TREATMENT TO FELLOW CLAN-MATES

REBELLING DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAINST OUR OWN CLAN!

REBELLION
I intend IF we have enough members to get unofficial tags sometime in November.
Last edited by topsofwow; Oct 23, 2011 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Added 2MuchPower to members KilltheCook and Lopsin to Allies and Orko to enemies
[REBELLION] BABY LEARN TO LOVE IT http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4787904#post4787904
YEP IKR.
Hey I like your clan desc and I'd like to join

Im first day back in like months since I last played, so I'm a little rusty, but will soon be back at this kicking tori-teeth in like I was before

My App:
Why do you deserve to rebell?
I believe in kicking a$* and making a name for the clan. Im loyal, active and respect rules of clans as well as fight with my clan in events, and tourneys and such.

What are 3 of your biggest issues?
i- Noobs who shovel (Its fun wrapping around a shovel and slamming their head into the ground )
ii- Not on through the week as much, and when I am I have minimal time.. I'm more of a weekend guy for toribash
iii- I have a irl job that picks pretty randomly when I work through the week, so its sometimes an obstacle of my toribash days

What belt are you?
Brown (2nd Brown Account-Lost Pass. to old account)

What qi are you?
543 qi

What do I need to know about you?
All you need to know is that Im loyal, active in-game+forum active, love the game, love this clan (I see a good future awaiting for this clan) and that I'll be there for this clan. But I also need you to know that I have life obstacles to, so if Im not on one weekend, its because something has come up, but I normally get weekends and game sometimes through the week.

Hope you consider
PS: Didnt have any replays because they're all on my old computer.. which its location is currently at my local garbage dump lol
EDIT: Today I whipped up a decap for a replay to add to my app
Attached Files
Decap Downtown.rpl (120.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by 2MuchPower; Oct 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
/invade OMG!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!11 dis caln is so col sux i haf to be in dm 4 lief i jus wish i cud jion but 4 nw i ges i wil be singl ali
Last edited by peep; Oct 21, 2011 at 01:15 AM.
previously known as Lopsin
Adding Fyre to the enemy's list is a stupid mistake. You shall see.

/invade
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
mmmmk I accept all of these and I'm on yours too so yeah popo......when we get more power you'll see the merge was bad you lost feb too though soooo yeah....
Last edited by topsofwow; Oct 22, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
[REBELLION] BABY LEARN TO LOVE IT http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4787904#post4787904
YEP IKR.
/invade

Originally Posted by topsofwow View Post
mmmmk I accept all of these and I'm on yours too so yeah popo......when we get more power you'll see the merge was bad you lost feb too though soooo yeah....

Poppo added you because you added us first. Also, one thing is wrong. Feb begged to come back. We are allowing him since Fyre is technically a new clan. Btw, good luck with your clan. Seems you have had a GREAT start thus far.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.