Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Round 2
My apologies, but things have changed again thus rendering this thread out of date.

I'll be posting an updated version shortly, but for now please refer to this thread for information about the current match-ups in the league: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310053
Last edited by Gum; Oct 13, 2011 at 12:47 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A little later would be better,

maybe 1am-4am GMT 0?

Also Gum still hasn't announced the mod?

BTW: If your in my clan feel free to say so if these times don't work for you.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Id prefer if you guys waiting until the 3rd round officially starts before fighting. So you have about 2 weeks or so to relax and just become better at toribash overall and prepare.

That makes it easier for me and my team members to keep track of things.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What mod did you guys get? I'll help you practice
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Also Gum still hasn't announced the mod?

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Id prefer if you guys waiting until the 3rd round officially starts before fighting. So you have about 2 weeks or so to relax and just become better at toribash overall and prepare.

That makes it easier for me and my team members to keep track of things.

We don't have one yet Kowla.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
MOD ANNOUNCED: Judofrac.tbm
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]