Toribash
Original Post
How hold a pose?
I need help to hold a pose, i hold it But it comes out looking weird so i try to relax my elbow(s) to see if it would look more "relaxed" I also relax some other limbs. Then... I fall. If you could help me with this i would be more than appreciative. Thank you for reading, Dyz.
It's nice to have joints "half-contracted" to the point where, instead of contracting and extending, you use the "x" key to hold the joints. It's also good to have a tripod stance, where you have a hand held against the ground. What you want is your front foot to the left or right, and your back foot opposite the front direction to have a wider center of gravity. If you line up your feet, you have more places to fall. Its like trying to stay up straight on a still bicycle. But, offset legs make "training wheels".
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
try to go just 1 frame and if you have youre pose hold the elbows or the other things

just try a little bit hold or relax , contract or extend some joints to hold the pose

or read http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=303601 this tutorial that will help you how to pose
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Use you ankles, hips, knees, and gluts if your on two legs. While using relax and hold. Also use yours arms.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
what I recommend is to relax your knees and hips before hitting the ground, and then hold them after a few frames of relaxation.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"