Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] WIP anime-cartoon head
Making the hair stroke by stroke :d Lots of strokes lol. C&C? obv this isn't finished. What do you think so far though?
Last edited by Sado; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
meap rocks
Show it ingame, Needs a fuckton of sharpening or something, for a wip it's pretty good though, rating it based on wip so far I say a good 6.5
Put a pic of it ingame
Hi.
I'll post the progress. Since this is just out of boredom I wasn't sure if it would be worth finishing but I'm liking what I'm doing with it now so I think I'm going to go all the way. You can feel free to throw that rough draft on ingame if you like.
-----
Update
-----
Last edited by Sado; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
meap rocks
Why'd you oilify it? You can't have such a solid and curvy shape for such a detailed head, and why does it randomly change colour a few times? Make it all rougly the same colour, not black, then grey and black again. Also, it's too high on the head, and it's way off the center. The first one looks much better by the way.
Tint is sex.
Lawl what do you mean its off center? your telling me EMO hair is OFFCENTER?
-----

Just messing with you. Thanks for the C&C. your right its a bit too far left. I'm fixing that now.
Last edited by Sado; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
meap rocks
No, not emo hair, it's just off. There's too much space on the left of the flat and not enough on the right. Also, please don't call them emo heads, it's just cartoon or anime.
Tint is sex.
How does this look Praeter? More centered? I apologize for calling my head emo. Changed the title just for you :3

obv this is a photoshop preview so some of the detail is missing
Last edited by Sado; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
meap rocks
gah prae i hate you sometimes you freak me out when you post.

/ontopic the hair looks nice, but maybe bring it further down a bit, and the eyes just a bit smaller, but thats imoho (in my own humble opinion). can't wait to see the rest of this.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Oo, much better. Also, are you sticking with the hair from the first one, or the second one? The first one looks much better. Also, you could try making the hair a little more realistic to suit all the shading and highlights, and try to make it less of a solid shape and more like of loads of hairs.

Olol, yeah, when rappunk did that I used to freak out until I realised what it was. xD
Last edited by Praeter; Oct 8, 2011 at 03:00 PM.
Tint is sex.
Haha sorry praeter. Its like 8am here. I didn't intend for this to be anything special. I was just bored and couldn't sleep haha xD
meap rocks