Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle
Click here! Buy it now!!!

Hey, what on earth is this?
This is the latest offer from Humble Bundle Inc - Frozen Synapse available for the price of whatever you want. That's right, for those of you who don't know, the Humble Bundle guys let you decide how much you pay, so you can get some awesome indie games for dirt cheap! As if this wasn't enough, Frozen Synapse works on Windows, Mac and Linux, there is absolutely no DRM and you can redeem the game on Steam, Desura, Direct2Drive and OnLive.

UPDATE: Trauma has been added as a bundle bonus! You can get get it from your download page right now or, if you redeemed your Steam key, it will automatically show up in your Steam library (pending a restart of Steam).

UPDATE: SpaceChem has been added to the bundle! Same method as stated above applies for how to get it.

Neat, but why should I buy it?
Frozen Synapse is quite a fun game and has received a pretty decent critical reception as can be seen from the 85/100 average score on Metacritic. Also, as long as you pay over the average purchase (which is only $3.94 at the time of writing), you get the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle thrown in too.

OH MAN this sounds amazing! Can it get any better?
You bet! Not only can you get an awesome game or six, you also have the chance to support indie developers and two sweet charities, the EFF and Child's Play. Great!

Make sure to grab it while it lasts, the bundle is only here for 14 days! Get buying pronto!
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 6, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
I've bought all of them except the first bundle (missed out on it at the time) but I got it with the second one so hooray.

Also, little update, the bundle now includes Trauma as a bonus game! You can get get it from your download page right now or, if you redeemed your Steam key, it will automatically show up in your Steam library (pending a restart of Steam).
Just under 7 hours left to buy it before it before the offer ends!

Also, Notch is down to second place in the top contributors list now. Earlier today, CrashPlan paid a whopping $4,200 for the bundle. Nice!
Bought it because I wanted Trauma. Yeah it was kind of an expensive way to get one game, I know...

Already had Space Chem and some others.