Toribash
Original Post
Do u have problem with suplex in aikido bd?
a lot of people hate it and i really dont find reason to hate it..... its just hard to counter what do you think of suplex in aikido bd?
Ayyyy

It's just another move. If you can pull it off that's great, and if you lose to it too bad.

I don't have a problem with it.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I've done it a couple times, and no one seemed bothered by it, but it is just a move. It is just a bit difficult for some people to counter, but if they really hate it I would suggest that you learn more counters, so the other people will be having fun, and not raging. Plus learning more counters, will make you a better player, in an variety of mods.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I think its because suplex opener is the same as shovel. And the effect if most likely have the same effect on shovel moves.
Its not actually hard to counter once you gained momentum and speed from the ground until being thrown. a sweep kick is the easiest way to counter suplex and shovel
~knight zero~
I don't find suplexes very hard to counter.
It depends on the grabs (if you can use your elbows and wrists). If you can't, then it's pretty hard to counter.

I don't have a problem with people suplexing. It's another move, and it's effective. People tend to hate moves that are good. Especially when they can't figure out how to do it themselves.