Toribash
Original Post
Hi there.
Well... here goes...

I live in a small town off of Houston, TX. It is called 'Deer Park' and houses the largest port in the us, the 'ship channel'. I've lived here my entire life so far.

I am 15-ish, and am currently in all ap courses. Apparently they say my iq is like 160 or somethin, but I don't care since I still do bad in school because of my procrastination skills.
Anyway, I am in rotc, and for those who do not know. It is a military class.
I might post a pic of me in uniform later.
I have 2 years worth of martial arts training, and I love real life sparring and boxing.
I'm pretty good at a lot of sports. Such as: Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Football, track, etc...
I have a good amount of pretty funny stories of me getting fatally wounded, so i'll tell if wanted.

...umm... Well... I'll tell more if wanted. Sorry for the quality of this, I wrote it in a rush. Anyway, just ask if you want me to explain anything else.
Ponies rock, nice to meet you. I was born to American parents in Britain. I love wolves (duh). I'm also a wolf furry and have many friends over skype even though I'm hated in school for ridiculous shit like eye color. ^_^ Good luck in the clan. I wish the best to you.
Heyo wolf welcome to the clan! We'll be sure to hear them military stories
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
Apparently they say my iq is like 160 or somethin, but I don't care since I still do bad in school because of my procrastination skills.

I can relate to that.

Anyways welcome to the clan, we have 2 wolves now, that's pretty cool.

Any platypus care to apply? or perhaps one of us should get a name-change? :>
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Welcome to the clan. Sorry if I didn't say anything when you posted it. I planned on it, read it, crashed on my bed. Horribly sick atm.

I would name change to some form of platypus, but I'm already under name-change arrangements with David to change my name to Assassin.

Anywho, I hope that you enjoy yourself. I plan on making a new fun event; I've been planning it for quite some time now, still not really finished.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Aakash it's a test of activity to see if he actualy is active and goes to our threads and posts! Snip that link please :3!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.