Toribash
Original Post
how i report someone for racism?
dudes a guy called "BubaChuga" its calling peoples black,asian,etc. so how i report him?
ihatemyself is a rad band, and it's the same feeling that i get when i wake up everyday
First of all, you'll have to catch him in the act via screenshot which can be taken by pressing F5 ingame.
then you'll have to go to an image uploading site, something like, imageshack.us
and find and upload the screenshot. It should be located in your folder.........
something like Toribash-3.91/screenshots/screenshot-##-##-##-##
Then simply place the picture here or link us the picture for we can do nothing without legitimate evidence.
just send a PM to a moderator, with a screen shot.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by Radi0 View Post
First of all, you'll have to catch him in the act via screenshot which can be taken by pressing F5 ingame.
then you'll have to go to an image uploading site, something like, imageshack.us
and find and upload the screenshot. It should be located in your folder.........
something like Toribash-3.91/screenshots/screenshot-##-##-##-##
Then simply place the picture here or link us the picture for we can do nothing without legitimate evidence.

Follow this up until the last sentence. Once you upload the picture, send the link to a GameMaster (dark blue name).

http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Just choose one from the staff list there, or you could find one that's on right now in the "Currently Active Users" list at the bottom of the main forum page.

There's usually a couple on most of the time due to the high number of GMs.
sorry but unless it is a ridiculous amount of racism the mods here won't act on it. Just calling someone 'black' or 'asian' is not enough.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."