Toribash
Original Post
Where did the marketeers went to?
So,some months ago,awesome marketeers like Star,Zalmoxis,Zinx,Ra,Memo3322(AgentP),Jebus903 and others are very active on the forum shop and almost each of them got they're own shop. But these days I rarely saw them or even saw a good Selling Buying and Trading shop like their's. Anyone know why?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Personally I closed my shop because of the market, it kinda ruined the entire point of a shop, mostly due to how incredibly easy it is, also now everybody "knows" every one of the more common prices because they can just search it in the market to get an approximate, so it kinda eliminates the chance of high profits, unless you somehow buy really really low, or find someone who doesn't know about the market(nearly impossible).
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Personally I closed my shop because of the market, it kinda ruined the entire point of a shop, mostly due to how incredibly easy it is, also now everybody "knows" every one of the more common prices because they can just search it in the market to get an approximate, so it kinda eliminates the chance of high profits, unless you somehow buy really really low, or find someone who doesn't know about the market(nearly impossible).

Now that's a good reason,thanks,I'll wait for others opinion.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Star still markets but not that much as he used to do in past. He is improving his texture making skills now.
I was thinking the same thing...

Also, most of the more "successful" marketeers are on the market, not the items board. Example: 1handclap
inq.