Toribash
Original Post
How to decap
Walkthoughs on how to decap
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Punch/kick uke/guy in the neck works best.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
hmm
u can try this(Sh=shoulder hn=hand)
raise left sh
low right sh
contract both pecs
space x2
low left sh
raise right
grippy hns
space x2
extend both pecs
contract elbows
press p and enjoy (it works on 9.82 and with 30.00 grav !)
Remember that #@¡%& will die ...
And i will Watch him Suffer
A good technique is to wrap your arm around the neck to pop it off. All you have to do is contract either elbow or elbow+wrist.

This method will work either way...It will also work with aikidobigdojo.tbm dismemberment threshold
Attached Files
decapish.rpl (43.6 KB, 25 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The best advice is practice.
It is easier to decap when enemy is in hold state rather than in relax state. Gain speed and momentum and hit the right spot hard. Try limpstyle. It gains more speed and momentum.

Last advice, go to tutorials thread. There are many tutorials there.
~knight zero~
The best way for me is to strike the neck with a tremendous amount of force with my feet, and hands. If you kick the head it is harder to get the decap, but before you go anywhere near the neck build up speed and then it will decap just like that. If you hit the neck it doesn't take much force to decap maybe like a speed of 25m/s, so always practice and decaps will become very easy.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/