Ranking
Original Post
I have a feeling that you are not only asking the wrong people, but are asking about things that do not concern you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Well to get it to the point that it is at now, it has been at least 5 years of work.
So I expect something upwards of 150k/year = 750k upwards. Of course not all that time is spent on development as far as I know, I have no idea how much time is actively spent on development.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
pinkwaffles you mean how much it will cost if it realease or the produciton?

i know that is has cost for a few jears to play it..
and i wish that it one day realeas and all players that palys for jears dont need them to buy ...

hm but production .. it dont cost much .. hampa do all alone i think .. it costs much time and love to make this game jeah
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I think its hard to estimate the precise ammount it been invested in this game. Anyway I guess this is Hampus and his Crews business and we should not question much about this stuff.
Anyway I think this game autofinanced itself. The Initial ammout of money invested been covered little by little later (ppls who bought Items and such).
Disregarding how much time was put into it and how much that time would be worth if a price was placed upon it, the only expenses I could think of would be hired devs and hosting space for the forum and servers. The devs would be payed standard salaries and I have no idea about web hosting prices. I'm guessing with the size and activity of the forum it would be quite a bit.