Toribash
Original Post
how to get
i just got 1 question!

how you guys get so many DM's so easily? like in every youtube video they do full DM's easily...

does they change the game rules or what?? and if they change maybe you can post example of game rules
They do not change anything. Just practice moving again after making a dm, it helps a lot. Also, try making boomhits. Aim is the key to great boomhits.

Another tip is to watch the replays of experienced replay makers. You can learn a lot by just watching their replays.
Last edited by Hero; Sep 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM.
yeah. but some people lower the DM Threshold to make it look like they are also pro.

P.S. Hey Mongius, How's GerU? Say hi to jaker for me. Thanks!
Need Textures? PM Me.
For replays, the DM threshold is often put at 75. The key to DMs is actually momentum and impact location. The pecs break easily if you jam you hand between them. Same with the knees. If you need more help, I suggest getting a class in Unibash.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
For replays, the DM threshold is often put at 75.

This person does not have any idea what he's talking about.

When making replays, dm thereshold should always be 100
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Should and often are variations of will and have to. It means that it's a side option and is used a bit.

I'm not posting anymore useless posts after this because I know this will lead us straight to ban town.
Last edited by poppo361; Sep 11, 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: I'm stoopid
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
A few things. Momentum is very important.
Try to make successful swings by making use of the xyz axis ingame. So, swing at angles is good. Try to put rotation into your swings, so rotating your chest and such to allow your swings to follow through with more momentum. Snapping joints is good as well. If you can set yourself up into an effective position, snap kick, or snap your arm in a jabbing motion. Those types of things should help you get dm's.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
The key to make a flurry of DM's is that you need to have a good amount of speed, and a good target area where you are hitting. If you want to get a boom hit you should go for somewhere on the body where there are many joints close together, and try to always have a follow up attack to be more fluid if you are doing a madman. Usually to get DM's you would use your Feet, Hands, and sometimes even your shin to get the DM but you will always need speed for a smooth, and clean hit. But the guys you see on youtube have been practicing for a long time so you shouldn't expect to be like Larfen in a month so just practice and in no time you'll be dishing out all kinds of DM's.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/