Toribash
Original Post
Let's make an Extreme World!
So yeah I was scrolling through the forums and saw this, and then instantaneously thought we should do this to gain respect and power over other clans. Of course we'll need approval from Link and/or Ninja but I'd be glad to enroll us after approval ...
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Well it's organized already so all we need to do is apply and war throughout the year ._.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
Well it's organized already so all we need to do is apply and war throughout the year ._.

Well, we've got the warring part down.
Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post

i would be glad if that happens. WAR THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.... it would be happy
Maybe we should do Australia. I want to be in my home land plus not many other people will take it because we got the worlds deadliest snake and spider but i keep having to remind all members, we are extreme.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I send the annoucment of our participation, if they got it well organized.

If the map will be really world's map. We are going to pick country as 9th. I would prefer be the Finland, because it is my home country and it really is Extreme by nature and stuff.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Guys...can we pls wait,we cant just pick any country,if we do that we'll just end up arguing,maybe we can go to the irc?,and have a meeting?,guys,we're becoming better,we have to organize our moves,oh and maybe we can talk about our GMTs
thanks!! =)
mAjority of the clan is in Australia
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?