Toribash
Original Post
Extreme Minecraft Thread
Just spam minecraft things...

What is the first thing you will you do in 1.8?

My First thing: Run from enderman...
Will you survive enderman? : Um... No... But I will finaly get able to hug a creeper... Ow wait... Nevermind...
M I N I V A N
lmao you're gonna hug a creeper? A friend of mine dug a deep hole in his house with one closed room that the zombies can't climb and he just starts throwing tnt's in there... It was awesome lol... He made the house outta brick too so I was like how long have u been plaing this?! he said he played it for 2 days I was like -.-
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
lmao you're gonna hug a creeper? A friend of mine dug a deep hole in his house with one closed room that the zombies can't climb and he just starts throwing tnt's in there... It was awesome lol... He made the house outta brick too so I was like how long have u been plaing this?! he said he played it for 2 days I was like -.-

Yea my friends brother was like that onn his server. Everyone had a house with like 20 diamonds hous. He had like 3 - 4 64 stacks :P He had played it for a week.
M I N I V A N
I didnt know a new update was comin out. First thing ill Prolly do is sigh because ill have to reinstsall my mods again
Originally Posted by Eldricht View Post
I didnt know a new update was comin out. First thing ill Prolly do is sigh because ill have to reinstsall my mods again

1.8... Tomorrow. Gonna love it!
M I N I V A N