Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] crysis head :D :D :D
i made this crysis head from a cerberus sketch i bought from brent2711 previously. cerberus gave it to him for free and now i bought it off him for 4k and now i colored the sketch. the reason the head has no shades because of the fact that i use gimp, not photoshop and im not familliar with a crysis head too. the reason it also has no shade because it looks nice to me :3

i appreciate your c&c's on this

cerberus's epic sketch:
finishing touch:

if you look at the bottom, you notice that is kinda incomplete. theres nothing to worry about it since that the whole blank space and the pointy bottom at the back will be covered by the neck joint.

feel free to offer your price when interested in buying this
Last edited by joshuaDA; Sep 6, 2011 at 02:58 PM.
hey.
Wow, I am amazed at how well your style worked at this. It looks amazing, yet it has a cartoon feel. Good job on the shading. Your style is impressive.
Hoss.
wow, thanks for that nice comment i really wanted to try putting shade on it but i think its just too much work for gimp.
hey.
uh, lancelite, read the thread again, it says i cant do shading because i use gimp. :/
Last edited by joshuaDA; Sep 7, 2011 at 03:13 PM.
hey.
So, you think that Gimp is unable to shade? YOU CAN BLOODY SHADE IN MS.PAINT!

Oh and guess what? You can shade with simple letters too!

Proof:

Last edited by Lancelite; Sep 7, 2011 at 03:17 PM.
looks good. but the line is messy, and i like the way you turn it into cartoon like hyde said.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
you are getting so good at this!
shading is good, mapping is flawless, yet I would fix the nose area and add a reflex to the visor 8/10.
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 8, 2011 at 09:17 AM.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
i know i want to do that but i dont know why the nose i so pixelated liek that, pabblo.

lancelite: yeah yeah, i didnt shade it, but i want it like that. how bout you show me some of your heads with good shades eh!!
hey.
He doesnt need to make textures in order to comment.
you are vectoring it, but it doesnt look finished.
Lancelites critique is valid.

You stopped after making the front mask piece and band around the head.
why?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-