Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Prices For items.
The prices for items Are Ridicoulous on this site. A name change 200k Like WTF. What Yall thinking. Regular Toribashers Dont make that in a year and you expect us to just Give it up.Name color Change 100k - WHat again thats unexplainable.How about Annoucement 10K WTH. Your prices are ridicoulous. Dude a dollar for demon. I get Void Because its pure Dark. Demon should be 50k tc. Elf Dude Thats should be 50k Too. It sucks about these prices and I beg you to change some items Qi and prices. Cause your not making any sence. So can Any one explain to me this BS?
The prices of items arent yours to criticize. The items or services you mentioned are for elite members who can afford them. Hence the high prices.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Buy more boosters.

The bandwidth bills don't pay themselves, you know!
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
i agree with silent though some of the prices are rediculously high.. like why does it cost so much for an annoucment or name change
Because, if it was cheap, every one would use them. Which would be highly annoying. So I like the high prices. Make a name for your self, become an elite member. There's millionaires in toribash, and they didn't get it just by buying tc.