Toribash
Well basicly a dead clan is a clan that got inactive a lot, or doesn't have any members anymore. Seeing that no one will post in it anymore, and no active members are online ingame or anywhere, there is no point for it to exist anymore, so it's considered dead.

To revive it, it's leader should recruit (if he didn't quit that is), and try and make it more active. But if a clan is in the "dead clans" section, I dont think anyone can revive it seeing that no one, not even the leader, is in it anymore.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

You can revive a dead clan but it would take a lot of work to revive it. Like previously said you would need more activity from the members, and forum, and you could also get more members as well to help with the activity.

I know this because I was in a clan and then it died, but someone revived it.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well a dead clan is simply a clan that died. It has no members active/in the clan.
And yes you may revive it read these rules: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=234927 they explain it more.

▲ ▲
There is a popular misconception between reviving a clan and taking over a clan to get a free board then changing the clan's name.

It is quite rare for clans to be revived properly. In most cases it's easier and better to make a new clan.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
There is a popular misconception between reviving a clan and taking over a clan to get a free board then changing the clan's name.

It is quite rare for clans to be revived properly. In most cases it's easier and better to make a new clan.

If lots of clan made and it's fail , it just full the graveyard and same as an account thing i have one more question , can a clan / an account be permanently deleted instead they dead or banned forever , sound evil , but necessary , cause my friend CyberBizm has a trouble , want to name his account 'CyberZulf' but it's in use and it just a junk account with white belt and abandoned and get a mass ban by jarmund , thats make him mad
Please bring back Organiζations board
Just because something isn't used anymore doesn't mean you are entitled to it. However you are still allowed to make a case. We do offer name changes for 100k. But that's something to PM an admin about rather than discuss here.