Toribash
Original Post
[Art] I made this banner for clan Dots
Do you like it? My clan mates said it looks "too" realistic... Lolz...this was 100 percent computer made...it was supposed to look realistic...please rate it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hahaaha...way to realistic...well let me ask a question, if I used this realisticness on a head texture would it look good?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
All your banners seem to have an old feel to it. You just scribble out a random design for a background, and put huge text in the middle of it. I've seen this too many times. Try changing it up and making it vibrant. 4/10
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Well...hmm..I've been trying to come up with something, "new" and original, even though itz already original, but I wanna try something completley new for a backround
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
i think it's a bit too blury if it's computer made
and i looks like 100% hand drawn really nice
if you want it less realistic, use photoshop or gimp and apply some filters
I thouldve sharpened it up a little bit in some places, but ehh, what the heck...it was a favor for a friend ...also made this avavtar for me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
yes, depending on what style you use for that head. if you want to make anime with realisticness, it's bad.

1 This is not realistic style.... and how the fuck you make a FONT or banner without any kind of concrete immage realistic? 2 no shit sherlock ANIME (a technique of DRAW) how the hell can be REALISTIC?!
3 this immages look really shots of your monitor... Blurry, weir edges and odd use of light contrast and colours parameters.

Me dislike
I used PhotoImpression
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
LOL what?! thats a photomodification software ._.

Better if you use Photoshop... or try with pixia or gimp (both free)...