Ranking
Original Post
Basically every human in existence has heard this song, but have you seen the video?
I find this video really awesome, but that's also possibly because I love anime series that look like this.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Linkin park are the most horrid, emo, christian, mainstream band out there.

It's not so much the fact they're christian, but the fact they shove it the fuck in your face.
Damn I miss wibbles.
I have heard the song, but never seen the video. I like it but the I think it looks kind of like Gorillaz. Not their best song but I still like it. :3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Facepalm21 View Post
Linkin park are the most horrid, emo, christian, mainstream band out there.

It's not so much the fact they're christian, but the fact they shove it the fuck in your face.

Who cares if they're mainstream? The thing wrong with it is when you make that a reason for not being able to like it.

Anyways, I'm open to all music so of course I've heard the song, never actually saw the video though, I like it.

Also, it's a bit of an overstatement saying that every one has heard this song, it's not really popular, maybe at the 12-16 age.
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
i really don't like linkin park, nobody does actually, why do you even post this?

Like I said, for the video. Do the things you say actually make sense to you, or do they just sort of come out, completely independent of any cognitive resources you possess, however limited they may be?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Like I said, for the video. Do the things you say actually make sense to you, or do they just sort of come out, completely independent of any cognitive resources you possess, however limited they may be?

u mad

also, i can't appreciate any of their work because they sold out so hard
they probably didn't even make that music video, hmmph
pennis and also dicke and balls