Ranking
Original Post
RayTracing assistance needed!
I've been on TB for awhile now, so it seems fit to step up my experience with a

little Raytracing. The Whole Shebang, programs and all, would be appreciated. If

you could help, (as the only experience i have is doing POVRAY on a single

screenshot) it would be much appreciated! I will not laze out and I'll try to figure

it out, but i need a friendly boost from a fellow TB homiee. Thanks!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I don't quite get what you're asking...

You want to use raytracing and need help? If you're computer can handle/support it then just check it off in the options, if what you mean is POV then use Spartans post.
Thanks spartan. But if you've visited that link before and read the tut, can you help me with one thing? I still can't figure out how to make a movie. I don't know where to put "initial_frame final_frame" i dont know where to put it on the povray program. Help?
Originally Posted by H0B0o View Post
Thanks spartan. But if you've visited that link before and read the tut, can you help me with one thing? I still can't figure out how to make a movie. I don't know where to put "initial_frame final_frame" i dont know where to put it on the povray program. Help?

Unfortunately, I haven't looked at pov-ray in years, I can't help you.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body