Toribash
Original Post
lil wayne rock'.
i think you guys who like rock music would like this. take a look.

I just liked this one. take a look at it.

Last edited by rubber99; Aug 25, 2011 at 02:27 AM. Reason: not enough songs.
you yo daddy son
Gonorrehea is the best lil wayne song ever and the only good lil wayne song ever.

I think lil wayne shouldn't be doing rock and stuff because if he can fuck up one genre of music he can fuck up another one aswell. So stay in hip hop where you belong and leave rock music alone

From your number one hater
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Wow these are both terrible

I think I can even hear the autotune in the first one
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
lol 2worlds. who can't? wayne is known for his auto tune... in one of his mixtapes he asks if it is on. lol. but yeah. just saying.
you yo daddy son
Lil Wayne already sucks to begin with but a guitar just fucks it up beyond belief.

Proof
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Lil Wayne already sucks to begin with but a guitar just fucks it up beyond belief.

Proof

lol

If you click on the video theres more videos showing how bad lil wayne is at the guitar XD
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
anyways... don't hate just cuz he ain't that good at the guitar... i like to listen to his music for humor. it's not funny to yall?
you yo daddy son
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
anyways... don't hate just cuz he ain't that good at the guitar... i like to listen to his music for humor. it's not funny to yall?

First off, he's complete shit at guitar.. and second, I'm a fan of lil wayne, but his rock/rap music is terrible in my opinion.
after listening to this i want to rip my ears off and stick them in a bucket full of acid....

this guy is a joke that cant really sing(hence all the auto tune), let alone rap... i listen to rock music all day everyday and how dare you try to say people like me would like this?!?

RAWR!
OG of TB
A man of few words