Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Revival
Hello there, my name is Festus. I see that this clan has hit quite a snag, and I would like to help bring this clan into shape. It always sucks to see a clan die, so what do you say Vortex, may I lend a hand?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I cannot seem to find your memberlist. Who is the leader of this clan?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heh, this guy knows what he's doing. I'd help out too if you'd like here and there, but I'm a tad bit busy myself. Good to see you have Festus workin' with ya.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
I cannot seem to find your memberlist. Who is the leader of this clan?

Psyckho is our leader.

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Heh, this guy knows what he's doing. I'd help out too if you'd like here and there, but I'm a tad bit busy myself. Good to see you have Festus workin' with ya.

Sure the more the merrier.
What the FIRETRUCK!
Hello sir, and thanks for your help, we just cant get people active, not evin the leader is that much (Dont be mad bro)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah not gettin' mad. Don't worry.
Matter is that due to personal business, I can't have fun anymore, no matter what I do. So I don't feel like getting on tori most of the time. I'll just pass the leadership to someone who really want to fix up things... But I don't want to rush and give it to someone who won't do anything.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Matter is that due to personal business, I can't have fun anymore, no matter what I do. So I don't feel like getting on tori most of the time. I'll just pass the leadership to someone who really want to fix up things... But I don't want to rush and give it to someone who won't do anything.

Me or lolpants Drone is quitting TB altogether and lolpants and i could work together
What the FIRETRUCK!
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post

Hmm...perhaps you would like to give me some position with moderator status?

"But wait Festus, you're just power-hungry!"

Actually no. I'm not an idiot, I do not expect you to give me any form of leadership status after reading one post. So, how about I prove myself?

I host a tourney, with MY own funds to show my commitment(My tournaments are usually 20k/10k), then if I Vortex trusts in me, I can get a basic moderator position, then organize your forums, so they look beautiful. Then if you trust me more, I can help lead this clan with two other Vortex members until it's on its feet, then appoint the best member as a leader, and keep in touch. Sounds like a plan?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]