Toribash
View Poll Results: WHat do you buy music for?
Instrumentation/Beat
7 Votes / 70.00%
Lyrics
3 Votes / 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Beat/gutair or lyrics
Would you buy a song because of the beats/gutair or whatever you call it or the lyrics?
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
What's a gutair?

No but I usually buy for a mix of both. Its a rare case that I like music with shitty lyrics.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
sorry i dont know what you call it if a rock band is making music. I dont think its beats
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
sorry i dont know what you call it if a rock band is making music. I dont think its beats

Well theres drum beats but for rock music in general you could say instrumentation. But rap for example at it's core is a beat and lyrics
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Ok then

Instumentation or lyrics everyone
I normally buy music for lyrics, although the sound of the song comes first. A good rule of thumb is that people won't even pay attention to the lyrics or the song if it doesn't sound good. So, sound comes first, but I look mainly for lyrics in the music.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]