Toribash
Original Post
Does your opinion differ from the norm?
So, I have a weird taste in movies. I seem to like movies that my friends and family hate... (thus I never get invited to the damn cinema any more...)

And even the movies I think are awful... they like!?

Do any of you have that? a certain movie or perhaps even a whole franchise that you thought was great and your friends thought was just plain terrible? Or vice versa.

Example... I loved the whole star wars franchise when I was younger but my friends thought it was stupid...

(Either I need to get better friends or they need to get better taste in movies...)
Yess. my mom hate i am legend but i love that movie. While i hate girly/drama movies and she would watch that over 300.WTF!!
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Doesn't matter what age I am, Kung fu Panda will always own. (my friends hate it, they think im "too old" for it)
what the hell is a "Justin"
I tend to listen to a lot of underground rap. Mainly very poorly known artists. I spend a lot of time looking for good unknown quality artists. I also enjoy a lot of movies from around the 1950's to the 1990's. Seems like the only good movies are from then.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well, I hate The Fast and the Furious series, but the vast majority of people at my school love it.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Sounds like your friends have bad taste.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well