Toribash
View Poll Results: Should UNCE stay alive?
Yes
7 Votes / 70.00%
No
3 Votes / 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Should UNCE stay alive?
Honestly guys, we have twelve members, only about three or four who are active both on forums and in-game. So, I'll make this a private poll so no one can flame each other. This isn't just me trying to make an out for myself, I seriously want to see what it's like being clanless, and this isn't just an attempt to hop clans to somewhere else. If we do decide to continue I promise I'll stick with the clan. Vote please. Thanks, this poll will be closed on Friday. I will be the final voter in this poll, for I want to see what the clan thinks before I express my opinions.

Please make this an in-clan poll only, this is a serious topic and I would appreciate no outsiders ruining our choice.

JDawg
Since when did I become Asian?
Yes, because this clan seems to be very dedicated and active.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Dedicated yes, active... I have no idea how you can say that, I see maybe two or three members regularly. I don't mind keeping the clan alive, but if we do then there are going to be some seriously strict activity rules.
MAH CLAN D:

Anyway.

Im sure with love and recruition you can build this clan back up to be as great as it once was. :>
If you need any help? Ask me :>
:D
This isn't what we want. However, I'm glad that you all show support. If we get this clan back in order, you'd better all be active if you're willing to keep the clan alive. I don't want everyone saying "Unce should always stay alive" then just stop playing the next day. It really frustrates me to see both of our forums being ghost towns... Even more so that I barely see anyone representing our clan online.
Blam get your Bitch Ass back in UNCE... stop being gay, and come back. (Sorry Trey) I think we should make an effort to true to bring in the old school UNCE'ers, to at least see if they wanna come back, so we have that stability UNCE used to have before. Dont get me wrong though, I'd love to see fresh new talent as well
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Heads up: After all the votes are cast and I see that we are staying alive, I'm making an activity poll for 24 hours and whoever doesn't post is kicked, no exceptions.
JD! shouldnt you be in school!!!
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Lol, I have some weird break schedule that has a random week-long April break thrown in.